Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: First? New Book

Page: 1
  • First? New Book

Doubt Im the first but my book arrived yesterday - was amazed all over again by the size of it!! And I’ve finished the new quest. Its fun and gives you a more interesting end than the original one. I think some people might be disappointed it is only a bunch of hard fights tied together with some basic choices but the combats are VERY difficult.

There are two that have a new timed tactic I thought was cool. The quest is bigger than you think but to see it your going to need multiple heroes. I had a warrior and mage and the mage gets extra options for an awesome fight which was very exciting. Like the end of star wars!!

The loot won’t let you down. Everything I found has powerful stats and there are unlockable abilities also. You need to keep trying the special achievemnts to get the better items. High damage heroes are better here I think, because the achievements need you to kill monsters in a certain number of rounds. I haven’t looked at the rest of the book yet so I haven't noticed if there are more items added.

This has got me excited for book two. The ending is very interesting!

• Re: First? New Book

I didn't find the warrior gear particularly overpowered but I suppose I "could" have ended up with speed 17 and brawn 30 for my shadow ranger which seemed a bit dumb. I took the cool new bow and a nice ring with kick start ability. I ended the game actually losing a point of speed and only gaining a couple of points of brawn but my hero has stronger overall abilities. Shame I had to pass on the sword (+6 brawn)!!

I can't wait to try windwalker. For heroes with haste or cats speed that will be serious punishment I think.

What speed are the enemies in the new quest, out of interest?

Mostly 14 and 15 from what I remember.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad