Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Availability?

Page: 1 , 2
  • Availability?

Woo May 17th! So...where can I purchase this thing? Still doesn't seem readily available online just yet...maybe in a day or two? Looking forward to my first gamebook!

• Re: Availability?

Da Boss tweeted earlier today that Amazon (UK) has them for sale now. Doesn't look like Amazon US has it quite yet.

I know my copy is in processing. I'll probably get it next week sometime.

There was some delay with the paperbacks according to the news story. I ordered the hardback from goldsborro so got to wait for the author to sign those next week. Biting nails in anticipation!

Hi Vosos

Currently, the book is only being published in the UK, so Amazon US will only have it available through marketplace sellers. I would advise using Book Depository, Amazon UK or Goldsboro for your order (links on my buy page).

Hope that helps!

Yes, there was concern that the paperback would be held up, but Amazon UK is now saying it is in stock.

Are there going to be new loot cards with the new book?

Just the four collectible bookmarks for this release. Each bookmark has a separate item of rare loot for the game.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad