Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Eastercon

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: Eastercon

Ok, Eastercon update: http://www.olympus2012.org/

There's going to be a DestinyQuest 'meet and greet' session on the Friday at 3pm in Room 40. If you come along I believe you might be able to nab some free bookmarks - as well as meeting yours truly of course!

Also, all convention goody-bags will be getting a free random DQ bookmark inside. Darn, aren't we good to you guys? ;)

As previously mentioned, I'll be around on the Saturday at the convention and will be at the Gollancz stand now and again to chat about DQ and give out bookmarks. So if you miss the Friday, keep an eye out!

Think that's it.

Hope to see some of you there!

Does anyone who has the book marks have the stats for the new items? I'm interested in the beacon of faith! Thanks in advance :]

Curious too.

I was too late for con tickets but entered the comp for path of shadow. I'd like to know what ability the ring has if someone knows.

Mother lode, Rinzler

There were plenty of bookmarks given away at the event - and those who came to my presentation on the Friday got full sets (big thank you to all those who attended). I'm sure the statistics and abilities for all the items will be revealed soon!

Competition update - all those who have entered so far have won their bookmarks. The competition closes end of today, and there are still a few sets of shadow and light left to win: http://www.destiny-quest.com/news/

Cheers!
    M

Con people clearly not read forums then lol. Send me my bookmarks and I'll post em up Hehe!

The winners' list is now with Gollancz, so I imagine you'll be getting your bookmarks very soon.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad