Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Eastercon

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: Eastercon

Is the new book going to be on sale at the show?

Sadly, no. The new edition of The Legion of Shadow won't be available until 17 May. However, I do believe Gollancz will be selling some copies of my self-published version at the show.

Just be sure to post info on these cards, if they're new. Always fun to see these.

hey dude i want to go on aventures cause im new could u tell me how

I would check out the 'how to play' section for more info on the DestinyQuest books, or the 'buy' page if you wish to purchase.

Question for Da Boss. Are you going to be signing at the EasterCon event? I'll bring my book along if you are. And can you let us know how we get the new loot cards. Do we have to buy something?

Sure, I'm happy to sign books. I will be around on the Friday and the Saturday. I'll post with more details nearer the time - including info on the collectibles

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad