Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Publisher News

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Publisher News

Question, for when you are able to get to it. Do you know if/how this will impact getting the books over here to the US? Will there be an American publisher as well, or are they publishing it here as well?

Yes, I'm confident that DQ will get a US publisher and full distribution. It may follow a different 'time frame' to the UK release, so I imagine the UK versions will be out first with international editions following later. I'll keep you posted if\when I hear anything and can make the relevant announcements.

Just wanted to add my congratulations to the rest. New U.S. fan here. I finally got my copy of your book from Amazon a few weeks ago. Haven't yet finished it but I'm definitely looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad