Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2121 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: DQ Armory / Char Sheet

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: DQ Armory / Char Sheet

This looks good Rithe. Like you say, ugly as hell (hehe) but the functionality is there. Once you have it up and running I'll be happy to add data to it for the DQ1 items.

Enjoy your vacation!

You think that one's ugly, my admin page is a mishmash of stuff that looks good and things that aren't displaying properly and things that aren't styled at all and look blah

At least that is uniformly ugly.

Ok, I took some time over lunch to make it look a bit better. It's looking a lot more functional, although the area that opens when you click on things still looks ugly. Now it looks somewhat like the real character sheet.

Wow cool idea! This'll be great when its done, but I could not get the numbers to update when I added items but I suppose you all ready knew that!

Hmmm... No it isn't. I noticed that yesterday after my update, and fixed it. I must have forgotten to upload the change I made.

I uploaded the corrected files, and it looks like it works. You might need to force the browser to refresh (Ctrl + F5 on Windows) the page to make sure everything works.

Cool. is this replacing the upload a hero section on the website? This system would save a heap a time putting hero builds up without typing them all out

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad