Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Choices, choices

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: Choices, choices

I'll show some support for the beleagured warriors. I like the appearance and the description of the inquisitors. I assume they are the 'tank-adins' of the DQ world?) Are the powers and abilities any where?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, the inquisitor does share some similarities with the 'paladin' archetype. Interestingly, there will be an actual Paladin career in book 4 (if I'm lucky enough to get that far!), although it will be very different to what people expect...

As of now, I haven't released any info on special abilities (careers or otherwise). This is for two reasons. Firstly, they wouldn't make a whole lot of sense outside of the context of the book and the rules. Secondly, I think that kind of stuff is fun to 'find out' as you play through the book. And, I'm sure, players will be posting info up on careers and builds once the book is out.

@ raggamuffin
    you might find the sticky thread in the other forum useful. It explains how some of the different abilities work in combat.

<------- Cavalier for me!

lol used to love that cheesey cartoon!

Ha ha, that was my inspiration for the cavalier career and their whole 'shield' thing ;-) Thought it would just be me to get that! Class cartoon show...

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad